How to clean Ray Bans sunglasses?
We all love our vintage Ray Bans sunglasses. They're stylish, they're cool, and they have that certain je ne sais quoi that makes them stand out from the crowd. But as anyone who's ever owned a pair of vintage sunglasses will tell you, they can be a bit of a pain to keep clean.
The good news is that there are a few simple things you can do to keep your vintage Ray Bans looking their best. Here are our top tips:
1. Don't use harsh chemicals or abrasive materials to clean your sunglasses. This includes things like vinegar, lemon juice, and even some commercial cleaners. These can damage the lenses and the frame, and they'll definitely take away from that vintage look.
2. Instead, opt for a mild soap and water solution. Gently clean the lenses with this mixture, being careful not to scrub too hard. You can also use a soft cloth to wipe down the frames.
3. If your vintage Ray Bans have any metal parts, you'll want to take extra care to avoid rusting. Keep them away from moisture, and if you do get them wet, dry them off as soon as possible.
4. Store your vintage sunglasses in a cool,and dry place when you're not wearing them. This will help to keep them in good condition and prevent any damage.
5. Finally, once you're finished cleaning and polishing the frames, it's time to put your vintage Ray Bans back together. Be sure to screw the frames tightly together, as loose screws can cause the lenses to pop out.
By following these simple steps, you can keep your vintage Ray Bans looking like new for years to come. So grab a soft cloth and get to work!
Now, we want to give you 5 extra reasons why you need to clean your vintage Ray-Bans:
Why to clean your Ray-Ban sunglasses?
1. To Prevent Damage
One of the main reasons why you need to clean your vintage Ray Bans is to prevent damage. The lenses on these sunglasses are delicate and can easily be scratched or damaged if they're not properly cleaned.
2. To Keep Them Looking Their Best
Another reason to clean your vintage Ray Bans is to keep them looking their best. Over time, the lenses on these sunglasses can become foggy or yellowed from dirt and debris. But a good cleaning will help to keep them looking like new.
3. To Increase Their Value
If you're planning on selling your vintage Ray Bans, then you'll need to make sure they're in good condition. A clean pair of sunglasses will always be worth more than a pair that's dirty or damaged.
4. To Avoid Eye Infections
Another good reason to clean your vintage Ray Bans is to avoid eye infections. If the lenses on your sunglasses are dirty, then they can trap bacteria and other germs that can cause infections.
5. To Improve Your Vision
Finally, cleaning your vintage Ray Bans can actually help to improve your vision. When the lenses are clean, they'll allow more light to reach your eyes, which can help you see better.
So, if you've been thinking about cleaning your vintage Ray Bans, then now is the time to do it. Just follow these simple tips and you'll have your sunglasses looking like new in no time.